A simple safe and effective system for marking a vehicle's glass at production plant, import/export centre or dealership.
- Character size 5 to 8 mm.
- Fluid - Proprietary.
- Time for fluid to mark - 90 seconds.
- Total marking time per vehicle-circa 5 minutes for 6 windows.
- Depth of mark - 0.1 mm (Conforms to British Standard).
- Stencils can be pre-cut with a Logo, unique code and either the 24/7 telephone number of the ISR or www.ISRCodecheck.com, or cut to manufacturer's specific requirements - e.g. the VIN.
- Easy to apply - operators can be trained in minutes. No capital equipment required.
- Safe to use - no special clothing, ventilation or handling required.
- Will not damage other parts of the vehicle.
- Neutralising agent is water.
- MSDS Sheets available on request.
Two options are available – a drive through gantry system and a mobile unit. Both are simple and safe to operate, requiring no protective clothing.
- Average time to complete a single etch is 0.5 seconds.
- An experienced operator can etch 6 windows in 35 seconds.
- Size, content and depth of mark can be tailored to suit customer requirements (maximum size of mark 80 mm x 80 mm).
- Automatic identification of vehicles before they are etched avoids marking errors.
- In addition to windows, the system can mark many of the component parts recommended in Thatcham NVSA4A.
For technical specifications: